AnkerDirect via Amazon is offering its 1080p Roav Dash Cam C2 with a 3-inch LCD for $44.99 when you use code CARCAMBD at checkout. Shipping is free for Prime members or in orders over $25. That’s $12 under the the regular $60 price tag (currently on sale for $51 at Amazon), a few dollars below our previous mention and the lowest total we can find. Rated 4+ stars from over 150 Amazon customers.
We also have some other Anker accessories from $12 including wireless charging pads, USB-C adapters, headphones and more.
Anker Dash Cam C2:
- TOTAL NIGHT-VISION: NightHawk technology and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture license plates—day or night.
- RICH, CLEAR VIDEO: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p detail.
- SEE THE WHOLE ROAD: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 5 lens elements, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉. SEAMLESS SET-UP: 2 installation methods—a suction cup and a 3M adhesive sticker—allow you to perfectly position DashCam on any windshield.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav DashCam C2, Trim Removal Tool, 2-Port USB Car Charger, Suction and 3M Sticker Mounts, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). A Samsung Class 10 32GB SD card or better is strongly recommended. Lower performance SD cards may cause DashCam to malfunction and constantly restart.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links