Amazon offers the NETGEAR ReadyNAS 316 6-Bay NAS for $399.99 shipped. That’s good for a 20% discount, is a new all-time low at Amazon and the best we’re seeing. Just under 80% of customers have left a 4+ star rating. If you’re looking for a serious backup solution, NETGEAR’s NAS will definitely get the job done with its 6-bays and support for 24TB of storage. Paired with the highly-rated Seagate 4TB IronWolf Hard Drives, you won’t have to worry about keeping your data secured.
NETGEAR 6-Bay ReadyNAS features:
- High-performance, cost effective, and high-security business storage and backup. Supports up to 40 users. 6 drive bays desktop NAS
- 5 Levels of Data Protection
- XRAID protection against disk failure. Level 2: Snapshot provides unlimited or user directed incremental backup copies
- Bit rot protection against media degradation. Level 4: Free and embedded real-time anti-virus, with no performance impact
- ReadyDR provides disaster recovery for data loss due to a catastrophe
- High performance Intel Atom 1.2GHz processor with 2GB DDR3 memory.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports