Amazon is offering SanDisk iXpand Flash Drives with Lightning Connectivity in various capacities from $35.99 shipped. One standout is the 128GB model that is going for $75. For comparison, Best Buy and B&H both offer it for $90. Aside from a $70 mention back in November, this is the best we’ve seen in recent months. You can jump to the 256GB configuration for $180 (Reg. $250), although it’s currently backordered. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drives feature:
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera, contacts
- Quickly free up space on your iPhone (iPhone X, 8, 7, 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air
, iPad mini , iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9″, iPad Pro 9.7″ iPad with Retina display, iPod® 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+)
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.