B&H has launched a 1-day sale on a variety of SanDisk storage solutions this morning. In typical fashion, Amazon is matching most of these offers, making this a particularly sweet deal. SanDisk makes some of our favorite storage options on the market today so be sure to eye the full list. Free shipping is available at B&H, while the usual Prime shipping requirements apply for Amazon customers.
SanDisk deals in today’s sale include:
- 64GB microSDXC Card: $19 (Reg. $25) | Amazon or B&H
- 128GB microSDXC Card: $38 (Reg. $45) | B&H
- Ultra Fit 236GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $59 (Reg. $80) | B&H
- 256GB microSDXC Card: $100 (Reg. $125) | Amazon or B&H
- 400GB microSDXC Card: $190 (Reg. $230+) | Amazon or B&H
- iXpand Lightning 128GB Flash Drive: $75 (Reg. $90) | Amazon or B&H
- iXpand Base for iPhone:
With 256GB of storage, the iXpand Base has plenty of space for you to save your files in their original quality. It features a soft rubber top, a sturdy base, and a wrap-around groove to keep your Lightning to USB cable tidy (sold separately). The iXpand base also provides 15W of power for fast charging. If you need to restore data on your iPhone, you can use the SanDisk iXpand Base iOS app (free download from the App Store). You can also transfer your content from the iXpand Base to your computer via micro-USB or SD card. Automatically back up your Apple iPhone’s photos, videos, and contacts while you charge it with the SanDisk iXpand Base.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.