Amazon is currently taking up to $119.99 off its Key Home Kit for Prime members. Starting at $199 shipped, that’s one of the first discounts we’ve tracked since the kit launched last year and is the lowest we’ve tracked all-time. The kit includes an Amazon Cloud Cam and compatible smart lock. It carries 3.9/5 star rating. Note: Amazon’s Key Home Kit is only available in select areas.
Amazon Key Home Kit features:
- Manage and monitor your door from anywhere. Use the Amazon Key App to lock and unlock your door, use keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, watch or block in-home delivery, and check in on your front door 24/7.
- Stop making spare keys. Give family and friends temporary, recurring, or permanent access. Or provide one-time access for your electrician or dog walker. You’re in control—just schedule the date and time window.
- As a Prime member, you can choose to get Amazon packages securely delivered just inside your front door. Watch your delivery happening live or view a video clip of it later. We’ll send notifications the morning of delivery, just before, and right after. Or, choose to block in-home delivery.
- Download the Cloud Cam App to access additional indoor security features for your Amazon Cloud Cam (Key Edition). Monitor your home with features like 1080p Full HD, night vision, and two-way audio.
- Works with Alexa – Enable the Amazon Key skill and ask Alexa to lock your door. Or ask Alexa to show Cloud Cam’s live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Locks are only compatible if you have a standard deadbolt mounted separately from the handle/knob below it and on doors between 1-3/8 in. and 2 in. thick.