Best Buy is currently taking $300 off Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Air. Better yet, if you sign-up for Student Deals, you can save an additional $50. That takes the entry-level model down to $649.99 shipped, which is easily the best discount that we’ve tracked all-time. You’re saving nearly $350 on this device that’s ideal for kids and students. Those with a keen eye will note that Apple has an event coming up later this month and we’re expecting to see new devices at that time. Regardless, to see a current-generation MacBook at this price point is pretty crazy.
Apple’s entry-level MacBook Air features:
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM | 128GB SSD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 13.3″ 1440 x 900 Glossy Display
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 2 | USB 3.0
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera | SDXC Card Slot
- Stereo Speakers | Dual Built-In Mics
- Slim, Lightweight Design
- macOS High Sierra
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.