Nordstrom is currently taking up to 50% off its new spring markdowns with top brands such as The North Face, Cole Haan, Kate Spade, Vineyard Vines and more. Prices are as marked. Better yet, all orders can enjoy free delivery.
Our top picks for men include:
- The North Face Cap Rock Fleece Jacket $35 (Orig. $70): The perfect layering option for spring that will keep you warm and breathable.
- Travis Matthew Ridgeway Pocket Polo $54 (Orig. $90): This shirt is versatile to pair with jeans, shorts or slacks alike.
- Hurley San Clemente Dri-FIT Henley $30 (Orig. $45): A great everyday shirt that’s casual and stylish.
- Vineyard Vines Classic Fit Gingham Shirt $66 (Orig. $99): I love the pattern of this shirt for spring and it will be a go-to in your wardrobe for years to come.
- The North Face Dryzzle Gore-Tex Jacket $99 (Orig. $199): It features waterproof protection and packs down easily to take for trips or away for a new season.
Our top picks for women include:
- Zella Live In Leggings $35 (Orig. $52): With over 3,000 reviews these leggings are rated 4.7/5 stars.
- Cole Haan Signature Back Bow Coat $130 (Orig. $200): The bow back makes this coat unique and timeless.
- Madewell Eyelet Lattice Top $66 (Orig. $88): A perfect top for spring to pair with jeans, shorts or skirts alike.
- Articles of Society Melody Jeans $38 (Orig. $64): These jeans are slimming and flattering with highlights that shape your figure.
- Kate Spade Carlyle Street Saddle Bag $180 (Orig. $268): An ideal bag for a date night to keep you hands free and it’s spacious to hold your essentials.
ICYMI: Cole Haan is taking up to 70% off clearance styles with deals from $40.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links