Amazon is offering the Alexa-enabled Dyson Pure Cool Link Wi-Fi Air Purifier/Fan for $349 shipped. That’s more than $150 under the original listing, about $30 under Best Buy’s Deal of the Day offer on the blue model and the best price we can find. Target still charges $500 for this one. Rated 4+ stars from hundreds.
The iOS/Android Dyson link app provides Alexa-support with “real-time air quality reports and allows you to remotely control your machine from your smartphone.”
Dyson Pure Cool Link Wi-Fi Air Purifier/Fan:
- Dual Functionality: purifies all year, cools you as a fan in summer. HEPA filter automatically removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns including pollen, dust, mold spores, bacteria and pet dander from your home. Now works with Amazon Alexa
- Second layer in filter contains activated carbon to capture household odors and volatile organic compounds like paint fumes, Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly and awarded the Quietmark accreditation
- Automatically monitors and reacts. Dyson Link app provides real-time air quality reports and allows you to remotely control your machine from your smartphone – standard data and messaging rates may apply
- Features include night-time mode, sleep timer, and an easy-to-clean aperture with no fast-spinning blades so it’s safe for little fingers or paws
- Other features include oscillation, 10 airspeed settings and automatic shut-off if machine is tipped over. And no fast-spinning blades so it’s safe for little fingers or paws
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.