- B&H Photo offers the SanDisk Ultra II 1TB 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive for $199.99 shipped when you use code INTERNALSSD at checkout (Reg. $255+). Rated 4.4/5 stars at Amazon.
- Walmart offers the HP S700 250GB 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive for $54.99 shipped. That’s 15%+ off the going rate and matches the lowest price we have seen. Rated 4.6/5 stars.
Platinum Micro via Rakuten offers the Micron 2TB SATA 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive for $268.99 shipped when you use code PLM47 at checkout. Note: You must be logged into a free Rakuten account to use this code. Normally a bloated $480 at Amazon, this drive sells for $315 at Rakuten. This is the lowest offer we’ve seen for a 2TB SSD. Rated 4.3/5 stars at Amazon.
Micron 2TB SSD features:
- Micron MTFDDAK2T0TBN-1AR1ZABYY 2TB Micron 3D TLC NAND Flash
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface. Hot-plug/hot-remove capable (2.5″ Form Factor)
- Industry-standard, 512-byte sector size support
- Bare Drive in Anti-Static Wrap
- 3 Year Warranty through the Point of Purchase
This 2TB 1100 Micron solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and up to four channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. The SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to use the SATA interface efficiently during both READs and WRITEs while delivering bandwidth-focused performance.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.