6PM is having a Workout Essentials Sale with up to 60% off top brands including ASICS, Brooks, PUMA, Reebok, adidas and more. Prices are as marked. Orders of $50 or more can enjoy free delivery.
If you’re on the hunt for a new workout shoe, the men’s PUMA Speed Ignite Sneaker is a fantastic option. It’s available in two color choices and is currently discounted to $64. For comparison, it usually runs for $140. It features a sock-like design that supports your foot as well as a cushioned insole for comfort.
Our top picks for men include:
- Brooks Short Sleeve Shirt $30 (Orig. $50)
- New Balance Vaze Summit v2 $50 (Orig. $100)
- Fila Memory 2 Running Shoe $30 (Orig. $75)
- PUMA Speed Ignite Sneaker $64 (Orig. $140)
- adidas Supernova ST Sneaker $68 (Orig. $130)
For women, the adidas Running Alphabounce Sneaker is very on-trend for this season. You can wear these shoes while working out, running errands or for casual outings. It’s on sale for $40, which is regularly priced at $100.
Our top picks for women include:
- New Balance Fresh Foam Vongo $50 (Orig. $130)
- Obermeyer Nellie Baselayer Tights $32 (Orig. $79)
- adidas Running Alphabounce $40 (Orig. $100)
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 19 $96 (Orig. $160)
- Saucony Guide 10 Sneaker $60 (Orig. $120)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links