Now until June 3rd, Nordstrom is having its Half-Yearly Sale with up to 40% off top brands including, Cole Haan, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, adidas, Tory Burch and more. Prices are as marked. Even better, all orders receive free delivery.
The men’s Vineyard Vines 9-Inch Stretch Shorts are stylish, versatile and will be a go-to for warmer weather. These shorts are currently discounted to $50, which usually run for $75, and would look impeccable with the Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt.
Our top picks for men include:
- Y-3 Saikou Boost Sneaker $252 (Orig. $420)
- Cole Haan ZeroGrand Oxford $108 (Orig. $180)
- Vineyard Vines 9-inch Stretch Shorts $50 (Orig. $75)
- Ralph Lauren Assorted 3-Pack Boxers $24 (Orig. $40)
- Lacoste Pique Polo Shirt $54 (Orig. $90)
Our top picks for women include:
- Tory Burch Miller Flip-Flop $119 (Orig. $198)
- Charles Henry Off-the-Shoulder Dress $53 (Orig. $88)
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress $34 (Orig. $56)
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings $32 (Orig. $54)
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Robe $91 (Orig. $130)
ICYMI: Ralph Lauren is having its Memorial Day sale with 30% off select items for summer.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links