While there are lots of wireless charging pads on the market now, ElevationLab is looking to stand out with its understated, minimalist design, and high build quality that the company has become known for.
While a majority of wireless chargers sport LED indicators, they can definitely be distracting if you’re using them in your bedroom. ElevationLab opted to skip the LEDs for this reason. The company notes that this isn’t a loss as far as knowing when your iPhone is charging since you get the audio chime or vibration when the device has started charging.
Other features include:
- Qi certified, 10W, supports Samsung fast charging (7.5W max for iPhone 8 and X)
- Durable, braided 6 foot cord
- Integrated air vents and thermal management tech
- Clean matte black finish, silicone body
- Works with cases up to 3mm (tested with at over 5mm, but ElevationLab is quoting on the conservative side)
- Subtle ElevationLab logo
NightPad retails for $40 and $50 with a 15W QC 3.0 power brick. But as a special launch promotion, ElevationLab is offering 25% off for 9to5Toys readers this week. Use the code 9to5NP25 at checkout to pickup this charger for as little as $30.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links