Crosstour Direct (94% positive lifetime feedback) via Amazon offers a selection of its dash cameras on sale from $30 shipped when item-specific promo codes are used at checkout. Our favorite is the most budget-friendly option, a 1080p 170-degree dash camera for $29.96 when code ZZR2XJXR is used at checkout. Regularly $40, it’s never gone for less on Amazon and this is the best available. With 1080p recording, this is a great option to keep track of potential accidents or crazy occurrences while driving. Rated 4/5 stars.
Apple Smart Keyboard
Also on sale is the higher-end 1080p 170-degree dash camera with a better sensor and more for $49.68 when code M9GW5787 is used at checkout (Reg. $70). Rated 4/5 stars.
Crosstour 1080p 170-degree Dash Camera features:
- Combined with 1080p Full HD and 12MP resolution, this dash cam can provide insurance claims to prevent disputes
- 170° wide-angle lens allows a larger viewing angle to be recorded
- With built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording.
- Combined with super big aperture and wide dynamic range (WDR), you can get comparatively clearer footage and image at night
- Loop recording, motion detection, on/off audio, license plate stamp, time stamp, auto power off, screen saver, burst photo
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) July 23, 2018