Amazon offers the First Alert 2-in-1 Z-Wave Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm for $35.97 shipped. Normally selling for $45, today’s offer is the second lowest we’ve seen this year and good for a savings of 20%. That also comes within $3 of our previous mention. For comparison, it goes for $54 at Walmart. Rated 4/5 stars from over 550 shoppers.
First Alert Z-Wave Smoke Detector features:
- Z-wave compatible smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. First Alert Z-Wave Detector – NOT WINK compatible
- Integrated wireless alarm system is Iris compatible to send you mobile alerts and emails. The alarm is also compatible with 3rd party certified z-wave devices with the First Alert protocol. Note- this alarm is not compatible with Onelink. Wireless connection to z-wave hub (not included)
- Reliable electrochemical co and photoelectric smoke sensors
- Features single button test/Silence and side-access battery drawer
- Meets UL standards and backed by 7 year limited warranty
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence or other Z-Wave systems