HSN offers the Amazon Fire TV Cube for $99.95 shipped, but MasterPass users can score $20 more off and get it for $79.95. Regularly $120, our last mention was $100 and the MasterPass deal beats our previous all-time low by $10. Amazon’s Fire TV Cube provides 4K HDR content, giving you one of the best experiences of Amazon’s content if you have a supported TV, and is a great alternative to Apple’s higher-price 4K Apple TV. Over 50% of customers left a 4+ star review at Amazon and you can read our very own hands-on review here.
Fire TV Cube features:
- From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play what you want to watch
- Control the power and volume on your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver, as well as change live cable or satellite channels with just your voice
- Using the built-in speaker in Fire TV Cube, ask Alexa to check the weather, control compatible smart home devices, and more
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR, and Dolby Atmos
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Navigate websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with Silk and Firefox browsers.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links