At the start of each month, Lululemon drops new items into its We Made Too Much Sale and September’s pieces are some of the best with prices from $39. You can score top items such as leggings, shorts, pullovers, tank tops and more. Plus, all orders receive free delivery. Note: all sales are final.
For men, the Metal Vent Long Sleeve Top is available in five color options and on sale for $69, which is down from its original rate of $88. This shirt is lightweight, breathable and great for layering under vests or jackets during cool weather. It also features a seamless design so you stay comfortable throughout your workout.
The most notable deals for men include:
- T.H.E. 9-inch Shorts $44 (Orig. $58)
- Metal Vent Long Sleeve Top $69 (Orig. $88)
- Metal Vent Tech Hoodie $79 (Orig. $98)
- Evolution Polo Shirt $69 (Orig. $88)
- Repetition Hoodie $79 (Orig. $108)
If you’re looking for a new pair of workout tights, the Fast & Free Crop 2 Leggings are a perfect choice. It features unique reflective detailing to keep you visible in low light and a media waist band pocket to store your phone or key. These pants are on sale for $89, which is $29 off the original rate.
The most notable deals for women include:
- Everyday Moment Crew Sweatshirt $69 (Orig. $98)
- Ace Tie Back Tank Top $44 (Orig. $58)
- Fast & Free Crop 2 Tights $89 (Orig. $118)
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt $49 (Orig. $68)
- Stash N’ Run Bra $39 (Orig. $58)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links