Amazon offers the LEGO Creator Expert Brick Bank 10251 for $145.70 shipped. This 2,300-piece set typically sells for $170, with today’s $24 discount matching our previous mention for the all-time low. The Brick Bank measures up to 10-inches tall and features two fully-furnished floors, five minifigures and more. Head below for more deals.
Another standout discount that we’ve tracked is the LEGO Ideas NASA Apollo Saturn V 21309 for $104.99 shipped at Walmart. Normally selling for $120, this is one of the very first offers we’ve tracked. This 1969-piece set stacks up to over a meter tall and has been an extremely popular set since its release.
Other LEGO notable deals:
- Creator Turbo Track Racer: $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Space Shuttle Explorer: $22 (Reg. $30) | Walmart
- Star Wars Y-Wing Starfighter: $42.50 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Avengers Corvus Glaive Attack: $38 (Reg. $45) | Walmart
- Harley Quinn Cannonball Attack: $49 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
- Elves Emily Jones & the Eagle Getaway: $11 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
LEGO Brick Bank features:
Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundromat with printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links