Amazon is currently offering a two-pack of Ring Motion Detector Alarms for $49.99 shipped. You’ll also find them for $1 more at Best Buy. That’s good for a 17% discount from the going rate direct from Ring as well as Home Depot and matches the previous Amazon all-time low. For comparison, today’s offer is only the second notable price drop we’ve tracked. These motion sensors are an easy way to expand your Ring security system. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
And as a reminder, the Ring Video Doorbell 2 is still on sale for $160 shipped at Amazon.
Ring Motion Sensor features:
- Get instant mobile alerts when motion is detected in your home
- Compatible with any iOS or Android device
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Mounts to room corners or flat walls
- 3V lithium battery included
- 250-Foot operating range
- Advanced motion sensitivity: Won’t detect pets weighing under approximately 50 lbs when mounted above seven feet
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links