Following the introduction of the iPhone Xs and Apple Watch Series 4, Apple today has cut prices for a variety of products through its online refurbished. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have seen notable price cuts, as has the Apple Watch Series 1, and Series 2.
The 38mm Apple Watch Series 1 in Rose Gold aluminum can be had for $169. This includes the Pink Sand Sport Band and is down from its pre-event price of $209.
If you’re looking for a 42mm model, the Apple Watch Series 1 is available for $189 in a handful of different colors and configurations. Prior to today’s event, the device was going for $239.
More refurbished Apple Watch deals from Apple:
- Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Cocoa Sport Band – $189
- Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm Rose Gold Aluminum Case with Midnight Blue Sport Band – $189
- Apple Watch Series 2, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Midnight Blue Sport Band – $249
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $239
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $259
- …Shop Apple’s full refurb Apple Watch store here...
Meanwhile, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have also seen price drops following the unveil of the iPhone Xs and iPhone XR. The iPhone 7 with 32GB of storage is available for $379 in black, jet black, silver, rose gold, and gold. This is down from the previous refurb price of $499.
While we have seen lower prices on these devices from other retailers, Apple refurb products are some of the best you can buy. They include brand new batteries, a new outer shell, and a 1 year warranty.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links