Amazon offers the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer for $299 shipped. That’s good for a $100 discount compared to the going rate, is a new all-time low and the best available. For comparison, it beats the sale price over at B&H by $50. This fully-featured PLA 3D printer has a 3.5-inch touchscreen panel, a 5.5 square-inch print bed and can be controlled over Wi-Fi. Over 300 shoppers have left a 4.2/5 star rating.
If you’re just getting into the world of 3D printing and don’t need Wi-Fi control or other premium features, Monoprice’s MP Select Mini V2 is a great way to get started at $190 shipped.
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer features:
- Slide-in build plate allows printed objects to be easily removed
- 3.5-Inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Sturdy, plastic alloy construction ensures stable prints
- Safe, non-heated build plate
- Wi-Fi, USB, flash drive and Cloud connectivity
Send your prepared 3D files to the Finder via USB, Wi-Fi, or SD card, and navigate the menu via its 3.5″ LCD touchscreen. The slide-in build plate helps remove objects easily by drawing it out, which minimizes the chance of damage or offsets to the build plate. The Finder operates at just 50 dB or less so you can 3D print without making excessive noise.