Home Depot offers the ChargePoint Wi-Fi-enabled 18-foot 32A Indoor/Outdoor Electric Vehicle Charger for $519 shipped. That’s good for $130 off the regular price and the best available at the moment by $80. You can upgrade to a longer cable length or other power input options for around $50 more. ChargePoint’s vehicle charger can power your ride up to six-times faster than a standard wall outlet. The free smartphone app lets your track your vehicle’s progress along the way. Rated 4.9/5 stars.
Other notable Green Deals today include:
- Sengled Motion-sensing A19 LED Bulb: $8 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- Sengled Motion-sensing E26 LED Bulb: $12 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- Anker’s Lumos Smart LED Bulbs work without an added hub for $13 (Reg. $20)
- Add these Sylvania Color LED Light Bulbs to your smart home from $22 and save 20%
- Amazon offers 5-pack remote control outlets for $21 Prime shipped (Today only)
ChargePoint Home is a smart electric vehicle (EV) charger that charges any EV up to 6X faster than a standard wall outlet. Home connects to Wi-Fi and uses a mobile app to make sure fueling an EV is never a chore. Use the app to schedule charging to take advantage of off-peak utility rates for maximum savings on electricity costs. The app also sends friendly reminders if you forget to plug in your car. All charging activity, energy use and costs at home and on ChargePoint’s network of more than 30,000 stations are easy to see in the app. Beautifully crafted inside and out, Home has a sleek form factor, convenient LED status light and cleverly designed shelf that keeps charging cords neatly and safely tucked away.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.