Walmart offers LEGO Super Heroes Batmobile Airlift Attack 76087 for $92.91 shipped. That’s a $37 discount from the going rate, beats Amazon’s current sale price by $7, and is the best deal we’ve ever seen for it. This 955-piece kit stacks to create a 13-inch-long model, includes six minifigures, and features a slick Batmobile build. It’s a must-have kit for Justice League fans in my book. Another great set for DC Comic fans is the Justice League Anniversary Party at $27 (Reg. $30). Head below for more LEGO deals.
Other notable LEGO deals:
- Stackable LEGO Storage Box: $35 (Reg. $45) | Amazon
- Imperial Patrol Battle Pack: $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Jyn Erso Buildable Figure: $13 (Reg. $25) | Walmart
- Ideas Women of NASA: $20 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina: $33 (Reg. $40) | Walmart
LEGO Batmobile Airlift Attack features:
- Build the Flying Fox and carry the Batmobile into action alongside the Justice League!
- As featured in the Justice League movie Includes Cyborg, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and 2 Parademons minifigures, plus a Steppenwolf big figure
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Flying Fox is over 5 high, 13 long and 14 wide.The Batmobile is over 1 high, 6 long and 3 wide
- 955 pieces For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links