As part of today’s sitewide eBay sale, Newegg’s official store is offering the Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5-inch internal solid state drive for $83.29 shipped when code PICKSOON is used at checkout. Currently closer to $100 at Amazon, this beats the all-time low there by around $7 and is the best available. SSDs are one of the most cost-effective ways to prolong the life of your laptop or desktop, making them boot faster and launch programs quicker. One of the biggest benefits you get by going with Samsung’s 860 EVO line is the industry-leading 5-year warranty. Rated 4.7/5 stars.
Nomad Base Station
Just remember to use the above code in order to redeem the special price on eBay deals.
Other SSDs on sale:
- WD Blue M.2 250GB: $46.50 (Reg. $55) | eBay
- WD Blue M.2 500GB: $81 (Reg. $90) | Amazon, Newegg
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB: $143 (Reg. $170) | eBay
- Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 1TB: $178 (Reg. $200) | Newegg
- w/ code EMCPYRV23
- Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2TB: $491 (Reg. $580) | eBay
Samsung 860 EVO SSD features:
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- 5-Year Warranty
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) September 27, 2018