Amazon offers the SanDisk iXpand 64GB iPhone Charging and Backup Base for $37.09 shipped. It has a bloated list price of $100, but usually sells for around $50+ at retailers like B&H. Today’s deal is a new Amazon all-time low. SanDisk’s iXpand Base offers an quick solution to backing up your mobile data and charging your device. Simply plug in your iPhone and SanDisk’s software will begin backing up your data to the local storage system. You can add an SD card to expand local memory even further. It’s an easy way to eliminate concerns, especially if you’re not a fan of iCloud. Learn more in our announcement coverage. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
SanDisk iXpand Base features:
- Keep your photos and videos right on the iXpand Base at original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees
- Fast-charge with 15 watts of power
- Designed for everyday use with a soft rubber top to hold your phone and a wrap-around groove to keep your cable tidy
- Easily restore your backed up photos, videos and contacts to your iPhone
- Works with your Apple Lightning to USB cable. Cable not included.
- Works with iPhone 5 or greater with Lightning connector and iOS 10+
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links