The popular iOS Pocket Yoga app carries a 4+ star rating from nearly 7,000 users and almost never goes on sale. While it is still at $2.99, the Mac version is getting a rare price drop today. After sitting at its regular price of $5 for years, developer Rainfrog looks to be celebrating a recent update to macOS Mojave with promotional pricing. You can now download Pocket Yoga on the Mac App Store for $2.99. It features “27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty” with over “200 beautifully illustrated pose images.” This version also has a 4+ star rating. More details below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Mac: Pocket Yoga: $3 (Reg. $5)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: Construction Simulator 2, Urban legend, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: Monster Hunter World $30, Rocket League from $12, more
Pocket Yoga for Mac:
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Built-in soothing music relaxes you while you practice.
• Learn new poses daily with the “Pose of the Day” widget, directly in Notification Center.