Today only, Woot is offering the T-fal OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Grill for $69.99 Prime shipped. If you are not a Prime member, Woot will charge $6 for shipping. That’s about 30% off the typical rate offered by Amazon and beats the lowest price we have tracked by $6. This electric indoor grill is smart enough to automatically adjust grilling cycles based on the thickness of the food being made. Rated 4/5 stars.
One of the trickiest parts about owning a grill is keeping it clean. Lucky for you the OXO Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press Brush is just $10 and is highly-rated with over 1,400 reviews.
T-fal OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Grill features:
- First electric indoor grill that cooks by adapting its grilling cycles to the thickness of the foods
- 6 automatic cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish. Cooking surface: 600 square cm
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process with its preheating/ready indicator lights and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well-done
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want.
- Die-cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray and plates. Refer the complete userguide before using the product.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.