In today’s best game deals, Amazon is now offering the Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection for $39.99 shipped on all platforms. Regularly $60, this is a new Amazon all-time low and the best we can find. It includes the main game, Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, Expansion II: Warmind, and Forsaken.
More game/console deals:
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm $10 (Reg. $20) | GameStop
- Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom $20 (Reg. $30) | Target
- Rocket League Collector’s from $15 or $12 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Best Buy
- Monster Hunter World $30 (Reg. $50+) | Target
- Owlboy PS4 Physical $22.50 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- Yakuza Kiwami 2: SteelBook $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- No Man’s Sky Xbox One $40 (Reg. $50) | GameStop
ICYMI: Sony CEO confirms a next-generation PlayStation is in the works.
Down below you’ll find more console game deals and new products. Your daily iOS/Mac app sales are on the way!
Best console game releases for October: Red Dead Redemption 2, AC Odyssey, more
Review: Nintendo Labo turns cardboard into whimsical & educational Switch accessories
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links