Amazon offers the Cooler Master MasterKeys S PBT Mechanical Keyboard for $49.99 shipped. That’s good for a $30 discount from the going rate and the lowest we’ve seen it sell for at Amazon. This keyboard sports Cherry MX Red switches and lighter keycaps, which result in more responsive typing. It can also be easily reconfigured for Mac, PC, and other keyboard layouts with the push of a single key. You won’t find any RGB backlighting here, making this a less flashy way to bring home a gaming-ready keyboard. Rated 4/5 stars from nearly 150 shoppers. Pair your new keyboard with this highly-rated $11 mousepad and level up your desktop gaming setup.
Update 10/10 @ 3:48 PM: Amazon offers the HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $98.41 shipped (Reg. $110). This is the first major drop we’ve tracked and a new all-time low. Reviews are light here but HyperX is well-rated.
We also spotted the Cooler Master MasterKeys MK750 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard + Wrist Rest for $91 shipped. Regularly $125 at retailers like Newegg, today’s deal saves you about $35. Rated: 4.4/5 stars.
Cooler Master MasterKeys S PBT features:
- Cherry MX Red Switches – Good for 50 million strokes, Tenkeyless
- Thick 1.5mm PBT Keycaps for Durability – No wear and tear due to your sweaty fingers
- Easy Switchable OS and Key Layouts – Switch from Windows, Mac, QWERTY, Dvorak, and Workman with simple shortcuts
- On-the-Fly Adjustment of Settings – On-board Cortex processor allows changes in macros, repeat rate, etc. instantly the press of the keys
- 6-Key and N-Key Rollover for Superior Precision – All keys inputted are registered. Period
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) October 10, 2018