Antitype is an interesting word puzzler for iOS. It features over 400 levels and 4+ star ratings from hundreds. Better yet, the regularly $2 game is now available for free. While we have seen a few price drops over the last year, this is the lowest we have ever tracked on the App Store. As part of today’s update, developer BorderLeap is promising daily levels in the near future, but for now it has just added 25 new stages “and hints to help give you a head start on challenging levels!” More details below.
We saw some great iOS game deals this week that are still live including Beholder for $3 (Reg. $5), the Super Hydorah sci-fi shoot ’em up at its all-time low and R.B.I. Baseball 18 for iOS is still down at $5 (Matching all-time low).
iOS Universal: Antitype: FREE (Reg. $2)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: Living Earth, Heart Rate PRO, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: NHL 19 $40, Super Mario Party $48, more
Antitype is a game all about opposites. With a clue and your knowledge of the alphabet, you’ll change opposing letters to decipher each pair of opposite words.
– 400 levels range from simple to extremely difficult
– Plan your moves wisely – every level can be solved!
– Hints provide you ability to get a head start on challenging levels
– Each level is uniquely shuffled so every attempt has its own solution
– Sync progress across all your iOS devices
– Beautifully-clean, colorful aesthetic
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.