For a limited time only, UGG is having its Last Chance Clearance Event that offers select styles of boots from $55. Prices are as marked. All orders receive free delivery. The men’s Hepner HyperWeave Sneakers are currently 50% off and marked down to $70. For comparison, Nordstrom currently has them for $120. These cushioned sneakers are designed to be comfortable and breathable with their Hyperweave wool.
The most notable deals for men include:
- Maksim Camo Chukka Boots $65 (Orig. $130)
- Hepner HyperWeave Sneakers $70 (Orig. $140)
- Trigo HyperWeave Sneakers $75 (Orig. $150)
- Larken Stripe Perf Sneakers $120 (Orig. $170)
- Butte Surf Plaid Boots $175 (Orig. $250)
For women, the Classic Cuff Short Boots are a perfect option for fall and winter. You can style them with leggings or jeans alike and their pre-treated material helps to repel water and stains. Currently, these boots are on sale for $125, which is down from their original rate of $180, and rated 4.8/5 stars.
The most notable deals for women include:
- Classic Cuff Short Boot $125 (Orig. $180)
- Classic Cuff Tall Boot $150 (Orig. $220)
- Valberg Suede Tall Boot $240 (Orig. $350)
- Kendra Wedge Sandals $55 (Orig. $90)
- Aira Knit Slippers $75 (Orig. $110)
Finally, be sure to check out the eBay event that’s offering an extra 10% off already-reduced adidas shoes and activewear, from $36
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.