Amazon offers the Yale Assure SL HomeKit Smart Lock in Satin Nickel for $149.99 shipped. Also available at Best Buy. That takes $70 off the price it usually fetches and matches the Amazon all-time low. For further comparison, we did see it drop to $145 back in August as part of a limited one-day sale. This HomeKit smart deadbolt pairs to your devices over Bluetooth, making it a great addition to HomePod or Apple TV. Yale’s HomeKit smart lock carries a 4/5 star rating and you can head over to our hands-on review for an in-depth look.
At $150, Yale’s Assure SL Smart Lock is one of the lowest prices you’ll find for a HomeKit-compatible deadbolt. Similar options from August sell for $230, making today’s price drop one of the most affordable ways to tell Siri to lock your front door.
Yale Assure SL HomeKit Smart Lock features:
- Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
- Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.