After a busy morning of leaked holiday ads from Amazon, eBay, Target, Dell and more, we now have the JCPenney Black Friday 2018 ad. As expected, it is packed with apparel and jewelry deals, but we are also seeing some notable offers on home goods, big screen TVs and more.
JCPenney Black Friday ad leaks early
JCPenney has split its Black Friday ads up a bit this year. We are getting a “doorbusters all day” sale from now through November 4th, and then a series of big time deals from November 22nd through the 23rd.
While we are already seeing some deals across just about all product categories in the early doorbuster sale, the major deals to watch out for will kick off on November 22nd.
Outside of specific products, the JCPenney Black Friday 2018 ad is highlighting a $25 credit on future purchases when buying $100 in gift cards. As well as the chance to win up to a $500 coupon if you show up in-store first thing on Thursday when the doors open. there doesn’t appear to be any more specifics on store hours or when the deals below will go live outside of the November 22nd start date. But we will update this when that info comes in.
Highlights from the JCPenney Black Friday 2018 ad:
- 50% off toys: Barbie, Nerf, Disney
- Pyrex kitchen storage/more from $15 after MIR
- Up to 60% off all holiday decor
- Xbox One 1TB Minecraft Bundle $200 (Reg. $300)
- Men’s apparel under $10…
- Up to 30% off Nike, adidas, Converse and more
- Up to 40% off Women’s Nike Apparel
- LG 55-inch 4K UHDTV $400 (Reg. $500) in-store only
- LG 65-inch 4K UHDTV $600 (Reg. $800) in-store only
- Victrola 4-in-1 Bluetooth Turntables from $40
- Fitbit Versa Smartwatch $150 (Reg. $200)
- Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker $120 (Reg. $150)
JCPenney Black Friday ad
Black Friday at 9to5Toys
As always, we’ll have all of this year’s best Black Friday deals, news and ad leaks right here at 9to5Toys. If you’re not yet following us on Twitter, be sure to lock that in.
We also have a new 9to5Toys iOS app that’s now available for FREE. Customizable alerts, Apple Watch compatibility and more ensure that you’ll be up to date on all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.