Amazon offers the NETGEAR N300 802.11n Wi-Fi Range Extender for $18.99 Prime shipped when you clip the on-page coupon. That takes $7 off the going rate, beats our previous mention by $2 and is the matches the best offer we’ve seen. Tracking down a Wi-Fi range extender under $20 is already difficult, but finding one as well-reviewed is nearly impossible. As a #1 best-seller, over 30,000 customers having left a 3.9/5 star rating. It features 300Mbps throughput, making it a solid way to fill in gaps of your Wi-Fi coverage and more.
Most other Wi-Fi range extenders sell in the ballpark of $50 at Amazon. Though TP-Link’s N300 version enters with a $20 price tag to rival NETGEAR’s $19 option. If you’re already locked into the TP-Link ecosystem for your Wi-Fi router, spending the extra $1 may be a worthwhile investment.
NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender features:
- Extend WiFi up to 300Mbps. WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System Requirements:802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.
- Fast Ethernet Port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.