Today, Otterbox has revealed its Defender case for the new iPad Pro models. For those looking for some heavy-duty protection for the latest bezel-light iPads, the new Defender case may be the perfect choice.
Impressively, Otterbox still made sure to leave access open for storing and charging the new Apple Pencil even with all that protection.
The Defender case for iPad Pro also come with a stand that doubles as even more screen protection.
- Drop protection that’s designed and tested to deliver ultimate iPad defense
- Port covers block dust, dirt and debris from getting into jacks and ports
- Multi-layer protection from the inner shell, outer slipcover, built-in screen protector and shield stand
- Versatile device stand provides added touchscreen protection and converts into a stand for comfortable typing and hands-free viewing
- Shield stand stores and protects your Apple Pencil (2nd Gen)
- Access for Apple Pencil (2nd Gen) charging and pairing
- Backed by OtterBox limited lifetime warranty
Availability hasn’t been shared yet, but Otterbox has an email sign up to get an alert as soon as they’re ready to order.
For a look at all the options, be sure to check out our roundup of all the best cases for the new 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.