Otterbox is out today with a range of new Star Wars cases for iPhone as a part of its Symmetry Series. The new options are compatible with both old and new iPhones alike and Samsung’s Galaxy S9+ and feature Darth Vader, R2D2, Boba Fett, and a Stormtrooper.
Available starting today, the new Star Wars cases for iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy S9+ come in five designs: Stolen Plans (R2D2), Boba Fett, Darth Vader – Sith Lord, Stormtrooper Emblem, and Darth Vader Emblem.
Otterbox Star Wars cases for iPhone Highlights:
- Stylish designs: inspiring Star Wars graphics express your allegiance
- Slim profile: sleek design slips easily into pockets and purses
- Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect touchscreen
- Easy installation: one-piece design slips on and off in a flash
For more options, be sure to check out our roundups of the best iPhone cases:
- Best new iPhone Xs, Xs Max and Xr cases available now
- Best new iPhone XR cases available now
- Best iPhone XR clear case alternatives to Apple’s official $40 option
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.