Update 11/22 @ 1:50 PM: Just a heads up that this deal is going in and out of stock: Electronic Express via Rakuten offers August HomeKit-enabled Smart Lock Pro and Connect for $183.99 shipped when code BF20 has been applied at checkout. You’ll also need to be signed into your Rakuten account to take advantage of the savings. That takes an additional $46 off the already discounted price, saving you a total of 35%. It’s the lowest we’ve tracked as well.
Amazon offers the August HomeKit-enabled Smart Lock Pro with bundled the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge for $229.99 shipped. That’s good for a $50 discount from the going rate and a new Amazon all-time low. For comparison, the deadbolt itself currently sells for $230. August’s Smart Lock Pro and Connect works with a wide range of devices like your smartphone, Echo, or Home Mini. Most notably though, it integrates with HomeKit, allowing you to unlock your door with Siri. Rated 3.9/5 stars from over 940 customers.
August Smart Lock Pro features:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) ; Requires 110-240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts