Amazon offers the Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone at $30.09 shipped. Matched at Walmart with in-store pickup or free shipping with $35+. Normally $42 at Home Depot, and regularly up to $50 or so at Amazon, this is a new low for 2018 and within just a few bucks of its best-ever price. Making pizza only gets better when you use a stone like this, as it gives a more authentic taste in my opinion. Rated 4.2/5 stars from over 1,000 at-home chefs.
Something that makes using this pizza stone easier is this 14-inch Pizza Peel with Wood Handle at $17 shipped. You’ll be able to pick up the pizza without worrying about dropping it or tearing the bottom.
Old Stone Pizza Stone features:
- Baking stone creates restaurant-quality pizzas and breads
- Bakes up multi-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
- Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
- Durable, non-cracking; crafted from a blend of lead-free clays
- Specially engineered Heat Core eliminates soggy centers
- Dimensions: 14.5” L x 16.5” W
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.