Amazon offers the Netgear Orbi All-in-One DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + Whole Home 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router for $236.98 shipped. Normally selling for $299, that’s good for a 20% discount and is the lowest price that we’ve tracked at Amazon. Netgear’s Orbi not only covers 2,000 square feet with 2.2Gbps speeds, but also saves you up to $120 per year by ditching your rented modem. It works with Comcast, Spectrum and Cox, but you’ll want to be sure to confirm compatibility with your ISP. Over 100 customers have left a 4.4/5 star rating. Head below to find more options.
Amazon also offers the Linksys AC3000 Max-Stream Tri-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi Range Extender for $89.99 shipped. That takes $40 off the going rate and is an all-time low at Amazon. While pricier than other Wi-Fi range extenders, it has more premium features like multi-user MIMO functionality, tri-band signal output, and more. Rated 4+ stars from 65% of customers.
More networking deals:
- TRENDnet 5-Port Ethernet Switch: $10 (Reg. $15) | Newegg
- w/ clipped coupon
Netgear Orbi AiO Wi-Fi Router Modem features:
- Replaces both your cable modem and router—saves money (up to $120/yr in equipment rental fees), reduces clutter, and increases WiFi performance—expand your coverage with Orbi satellite extenders (sold separately)
- Cable modem is up to 32X faster internet for smooth uninterrupted connections and max download speeds
- Router eliminates WiFi dead zones and buffering for super-fast, reliable streaming and gaming
- 4 Ethernet ports provide a wired connection to your Smart TV, gaming console, and more.
- Simple setup with the Orbi app create guest network, access parental controls, and run speed tests right from the app
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!