Amazon offers the Nokia Withings Smartphone-connected Sleep Tracking Pad for $79.96 shipped. That’s good for a 20% discount from the going rate and a new Amazon all-time low. Nokia’s sleep tracker fits underneath your mattress and syncs with your smartphone as well as Alexa to monitor your sleep cycle, analyze heart rate, and more. It’s a great alternative to a wrist-mounted sleep tracker like Fitbit. So far it carries a 4+ star rating from 75% of customers and you can get a more in-depth look in our announcement coverage.
If you are looking for a wrist-mounted sleep tracking solution that doesn’t cost a fortune, the Fitbit Flex 2 is under $60. It monitors heart rate and gets around 5 days of battery life.
Nokia Withings Sleep Tracking Pad features:
- Advanced sleep tracking – Monitor sleep cycles, analyze heart rate and detect snoring.
- Sleep quality – Everyday the Withings Health Mate app provides a Sleep Score to show what a good night’s sleep looks like and how you can improve.
- Home automation scenarios – Withings Sleep is a sensor that can act as a switch to control lights, music and more.
- Nothing to wear – With a one-time setup, Withings Sleep fits seamlessly into your life.
- Automatic synchronization – No fuss, no change in routine—wake to all data in the app.
- “Alexa, ask Withings” – Now your voice can help you manage your health with an Alexa Skill that works with Withings Health Mate.
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) December 4, 2018