Amazon is offering the OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker with 10 paper filters for $41.99 shipped. However, you can drop the total down to just $39.96 shipped over at Williams-Sonoma using code MERRY at checkout. That’s as much as 20% off the going rate, within $1 of the Amazon all-time low, and the best we can find. It uses a “perforated rainmaker” for “optimal flavor extraction” and includes a borosilicate glass carafe with a 4-cup capacity. Rated 4+ stars from over 70% of Amazon reviewers. More details below.
While today’s option is a great deal, you can certainly find some cold brew makers for less like the $20 Takeya. You also might want to consider Farberware’s best-selling Stainless Steel Percolator at $24.50 shipped or Breville’s Infuser Espresso Machine at $150 off.
OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker:
- Perforated Rainmaker evenly distributes water over coffee grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- Simple Brew-Release switch controls filtration process with one flick
- Brews smooth, low-acid concentrate for cold or hot coffee anytime
- Ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh filter is reusable and easy to clean
- Borosilicate glass carafe includes measurement markings, pairs with stopper to keep coffee fresh in refrigerator
- Small countertop footprint, easy disassembly for cleanup and compact storage
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.