Amazon offers the QNAP TS-453Be 4-Bay NAS for $390.32 shipped. Normally selling for $475, that’s good for a nearly 20% discount, is the best it has been at Amazon, and comes within $1 of our previous Black Friday mention for the all-time low. For further comparison, it sells for closer to $520 at B&H. QNAP’s 4-Bay NAS features 4GB of RAM, dual Gigabit Ethernet inputs, and five USB 3.0 ports. It also supports up to 48TB of storage. Rated 4/5 stars from over 220 customers.
About a month ago, I just finished building out a new home media server. I opted to fill my NAS with WD’s Red hard drives, and I can’t recommend going the same route enough. They’re made especially for use in NAS and other storage systems, meaning you’re getting a reliable and trusted storage solution.
QNAP TS-453Be 4-Bay NAS features:
- 4 x 3.5″/2.5″ SATA III Drive Bays
- 1.5 GHz Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-Core
- 4GB of DDR3L RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 5 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x2 Slot
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, and Single
- Up to 225 MB/s Read & Write Speeds
- AES-NI & AES 256-Bit Encryption
- QTS 4.3.4 Operating System
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.