Today only, Electronics.Woot is offering the Onkyo 7.2-Channel AirPlay/Dolby Atmos 4K A/V Receiver (TX-RZ820) for $449.99 Prime shipped. Non-Prime members will be charged a $6 delivery fee. Normally closer to $600 from third-parties at Amazon and Crutchfield, this is one of the best prices that we’ve tracked and is the lowest available. With built-in AirPlay, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and HDR10 support, plus 7 HDMI inputs, this will become the center of your home theater system in no time. Rated 3.8/5 stars.
If you’d rather have an all-in-one system, check out the LG SK10Y Dolby Atmos 5.1.2-Channel Soundbar for $399 shipped.
For more budget-friendly applications, check out the Sony Ultra-slim 300W Soundbar for $150 shipped. You’ll lose AirPlay, Dolby Atmos, and the extra audio channels, but it’s a great upgrade from the built-in speakers on your TV.
Onkyo 7.2-Ch. AirPlay/Dolby Atmos Receiver features:
- THX-Certified 130 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) from custom rz grade parts
- 6 rear HDMI inputs/ main out/Sub out supporting Dolby vision, HDR10, and 4K/60p pass-through and HDCP 2.2 (front HDMI input Supports 4K/60 video at 4: 2: 0)
- Dynamic Audio amplification, 5 hz-100 kHz frequency response, and VLSC on all channels. Ready for Chromecast built-in*2 and DTS Play-Fi*2
- Supports 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback as well as Dolby surround and DTS: neural: x mixing for legacy soundtracks
- Powered zone 2a/2b speaker outputs and zone 2/3 Pre-/line output with dedicated DAC supporting network, S/PDIF, HDMI, and analog Audio
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) December 5, 2018
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.