We’ve seen some fantastic deals on Bose headphones and speakers, some of which are still live on Amazon. While we aren’t huge fans of refurbished headphones, Bose Factory-renewed products offer up some huge discounts on the company’s regularly-pricey gear. That, in combination with today’s eBay sitewide sale, is yielding some stellar prices on in-ear, truly wireless, and on-ear headphones along with some nice deals on Bluetooth speakers. Head below for all the details and over to our eBay Guide for the rest of today’s best offers.
A few words about Bose refurbs first: “Once they have been fully tested, inspected, and remanufactured as necessary, they are issued at a discount with a fully certified new warranty and new satisfaction guarantee.” Now head below for all the deals and be sure to use code PHLDAYTEN at checkout.
Official Bose Refurb Deals:
- SoundSport Free Truly Wireless In-Ears $117 (Orig. $200)
- QuietComfort 20 Noise Cancelling In-Ears $134 (Orig. $250)
- On-Ear Wireless Headphones $81 (Orig. $180)
- SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Speaker $135 (Orig. $200)
- SoundLink Color II Speaker $99 (Orig. $130)
More Headphones Deals Still Live:
- V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Headphones for $115(Reg. $150+)
- Powerbeats3 Neighborhood Collection for $90 (Reg. $130)
- Sennheiser Noise Cancelling Headphones at $130 (Reg. $200)
- Plus more in our Headphones and eBay Guides…
SoundSport Free Truly Wireless In-Ears:
Get clear, powerful sound from our first truly wireless in-ear headphones. They’re engineered to stay in place, and stay comfortable. We packed them full of technologies so you can push your workout to the next level. When it came to the tech inside these earbuds, we focused on every little detail—from tuning the circuits for improved sound to tweaking the antenna position for maximum Bluetooth® signal strength. The result? Headphones that play consistently and clearly whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, strapped to your arm or sitting on top of the treadmill … and there’s never a wire in sight.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links