Amazon offers the all-new Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for $99.99 shipped. Regularly $130, this is the very first discount that we’ve seen and thus an all-time low. This is the thinnest and lightest Kindle Paperwhite ever with a waterproof design and adjustable backlighting. In our hands-on review we called it “the perfect technology device” as a means for being freed from our smartphones. Amazon customers largely agree, leaving a 4.1/5 star rating.
Amazon is also discounting its Fire tablet lineup from $50. Most of today’s deals are $30 off the regular going rate and within $10 of our previous Black Friday mention. You can save on both Fire tablet and Fire Kids, which includes an extend warranty and bundled FreeTime Unlimited content. Check out the entire sale here which has 4+ star ratings across the board.
All-new Kindle Paperwhite features:
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links