Amazon offers the Philips Wake-up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation for $37.49 shipped. Also at Walmart. For comparison, it typically sells for $50; today’s deal is within $1 of the best we’ve tracked at Amazon in a year. If you’re not a morning person, consider picking up a Philips wake-up light alarm clock and enjoy the benefits of sunrise simulation. This light is clinically proven, according to Philips, to help make your morning wake-up routine much easier. Rated 3.7/5 stars by over 1,600 Amazon reviewers.
Philips Hue Wake-up Light features:
- Clinically proven light therapy lamp and alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well- being.
- Only Philips wake-up light alarm clocks are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Natural light alarm clock for a more natural wake-up. Lamp with natural light sunrise alarm improves your ability to function in the morning.
- Tap-to-snooze alarm clock with speaker and beep function ensure you wake up on time. Use the light therapy lamp as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings.
- Natural light alarm clock comes with 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.