Amazon offers the nonda ZUS OBD2 Smart Vehicle Health Monitor for $40 shipped. Normally $60, Best Buy has it on sale for $52 and it’s available at nonda direct for $50. This is a new all-time low and the best available. You just have to plug the device into your car’s diagnostic (OBD2) port and it’ll connect to your phone wirelessly, providing information like check engine codes, battery voltage, and more. Rated 4+ stars from over 50% of shoppers.
Nomad Base Station
If you’re just after clearing the check engine light or finding the codes, check out this $16 shipped wireless OBD2 adapter. It doesn’t have the pretty interface or the amount of features nonda offers, but it’s a budget-friendly way to get rid of those pesky check engine codes.
nonda ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor features:
- Keep tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts
- Decode engine error codes
- The world’s first predictive algorithm analyzes historical engine data for potential issues
- Monitor and log your car data like a pro.
- The ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor is designed to be easily installed – just plug it into your car’s OBD II port and you’re ready to go