B&H is currently taking up to $100 off Apple’s 2018 Mac mini. The deals start at $724 shipped. Of course, B&H only charges tax for shoppers in select states. This is a match of the best price we’ve seen to date. The latest Mac mini sports four Thunderbolt 3 ports, two USB-A ports, HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and solid-state storage. I picked up one of the upgraded models prior to Black Friday and I couldn’t be happier with it. In our hands-on review, we called it “Apple’s most versatile Mac.”
Be sure to grab a few extra Thunderbolt 3 cables to complete your new setup. You never know when you’ll need one to connect a monitor or external hard drive.
Base Mac mini features:
- 3.6 GHz Intel Core i3 Quad-Core
- 8GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 128GB PCIe SSD
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 1 x HDMI 2.0
- macOS Mojave
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.