Today only, as part of its Last-Minute Deals, Amazon offers the Excalibur 9-tray Electric Food Dehydrator for $174.99 shipped. Originally $300, today’s deal is roughly $60 off the regular going rate and a match of the Amazon all-time low. With winter just around the corner, it’s a great time to start dehydrating foods. This model sports nine trays with 15-square feet of drying space. The adjustable thermostat can handle temperatures between 105 to 165-degrees. Works well for various food groups, including: fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, and fruit puree for fruit roll-ups. Rated 4.5/5 stars by some 1,400 Amazon reviewers.
If this model is overkill, and rightly so in some instances, consider going with this slimmer version at $110. You’ll lose out on the cooking space, but it’s still a solid option for those looking to dabble in dehydration for the first time.
Excalibur Food Dehydrator features:
- 9-Tray electric food dehydrator with 15 square feet of drying space
- Adjustable Thermostat 105◦F to 165◦F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky
- Built in on/off switch and adjustable thermostat with 26 hour timer
- Great for large families, gardeners, and sportsmen. Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt
- Includes a flexible poly-screen tray insert to prevent foods from sticking and trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.