Amazon is now offering the Monopoly Gamer Collector’s Edition for $17.99 shipped. Matched at Walmart. Regularly as much as $40 direct from Hasbro and over at Best Buy, it has sold for closer to $30 or so at Amazon recently, where it is now at its all-time low. This is the classic Monopoly with a Nintendo twist featuring Bowser, Mario, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong character tokens, boss cards and those iconic Mario icons. It is rated 4+ stars and still listed as arriving before Christmas. More details below.
While today’s deal is an Amazon low, you can certainly grab the standard Monopoly board game for slightly less at $14. But you can also pick up the Cheater’s Edition or the Mario Kart variant from $14 shipped as well.
Monopoly Gamer Collector’s Edition:
- Features Bowser character token and Bowser Jr. Boss card
- Includes translucent blue and white Power-up die
- Nintendo character tokens: Bowser, Mario, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong
- Box includes a tray to store character tokens
- Includes gameboard, 5 Nintendo Character tokens (Bowser, Mario, Princess Peach, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong), 5 Character cards, 5 Character stickers, 4 Reminder cards, 8 Boss cards, 16 Title Deed cards, 1 Numbered die, 1 Power-up die, 90 coins (50 Golden coins and 40 Five Coins), and game guide
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.