Amazon offers the Brother P-Touch Label Maker for $19.99 shipped. Also at Staples and available for $2 more at B&H with potential tax savings. Normally $35, Best Buy has it on sale for $30 right now, and this matches the best price we’ve tracked outside of limited Black Friday week sales. You likely got quite a few new electronics (or plug-in) toys over the holidays. Use this label maker to keep track of all the plugs, plus know which drawers to go through for HDMI cables. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
Brother P-Touch Label Maker features:
- See how your label will look before you Print
- One-touch keys: quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Useful templates: for file and gift labels, even decorative labels with patterns
- Easy-access memory: store up to 30 labels for quick reprinting
- Uses a variety of easy to apply tee tapes: standard, extra-strength, acid-free adhesive, cable and wire, fabric iron-on and more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.